I've been reading this month [May], lots of it, and can't say any of it has been anything more than done simply for the joy of being able to read what I want, when I want, and where I want. Okay, the cutie bought a Kindle, and I tried a few on it and others I added to my cyber TBR shelf for later, but I read* a few because I do that - READ!
Selfish, I know, but I've enjoyed myself which is what reading is all about. So, what have I bought and what have I read?
- Grace Under Fire by Jackie Barbosa*
- A Gentlewoman's Predicament (1) and A Gentlewoman's Ravishment (2) by Portia Da Costa*
- Pleasing Sir by Delilah Devlin*
- Long Hard Ride (1) by Lorelie James*
- The Bosses Pet: The Contract (1) and Office Training Goes Home (2) by Tonya Kinzer*
- Boy Toys by Brynn Paulin
- Glorious Enslavement by Anya Richards*
- Dex's Claim by Mandy M Roth*
- Club Shadowlands (1), Dark Citadel (2) and Breaking Free (3) by Cherise Sinclair
- Feral Cravings by Jenika Snow
- Seducing Jane Porter by Dominique Adair*
Most of these were new to me to read authors [I've read Devlin and Adair before] and I've had varying degrees of enjoyment, either way, it's been a good month to buy ebooks and read!