Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged!

I have the lovely Mel - Melissa Schroeder - for this tag, thank you darlin' :-) So, here are 7 random facts about me...

1. It's freezing cold and I've had my second cup of hot chocolate in over a week. This is the downside of traveling.

2. The cup before this last one was at a great place where I also had french toast, yummy!

3. My heart hopes Brett Farve wins this next match and goes on to win the Super Bowl.

4. Then again, I won't be fussed if the Giants pull it out and come through to win either.

5. I love traveling with the cutie - we see such great things, meet interesting people and can share it together.

6. Had lunch in a cafe today and it was one of the best burgers!

7. Right now I would kill for some red vines to nibble and time to WRITE!

I'm not going to tag anyone this time around because I won't be around to read what they wrote - and that's the best part. But if you fancy taking up the challenge, go for it and leave a comment with your link!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

I sit here as a Jerseyan with my Brett Favre jersey on, so I hear ya.

Tilly Greene said...

Well Sparky, I don't know about you, but I haven't quite found my thrill for the Giants win. I'm happy for them, but not shouting "yeah". Soon I hope :-)