Friday, September 12, 2008

Random bit of ridiculousness...

Last Saturday night I was at The Spotty Dog for a booksigning - love this bookstore. Anyway, Hannah [I believe a tropical storm at this point] was making her way through so driving home was a bit slow. When I pulled up to our garage around one in the morning, the cutie smiled and said "You left the door open." Well, obviously. I wasn't going to get wet to close it only to open it later. Reasonable, right? Ummm, no. I closed the garage door and had all the water Hannah had dumped in the past 6 hours fall on me. I'm rather proud I didn't scream out with shock and the cutie didn't laugh too loudly until we got inside.

Nevermind. What's been making me laugh today is Cake Wrecks. I love it! Head over and enjoy :-)

I'll be with the East Coast Authors this Saturday at Borders in Middletown, NY from 1-4:00pm. Hope you can stop by and say hello.

No comments: