Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Every knows I love pop-ups!

But did you know that there was a group who sued a publisher over a pop-up?

Yup, they sure did. The group blamed the publisher for snaping their partners spines when trying to duplicate a particular pop-up...with a mis-fold. Oops! The bad side is there were deaths, and I'm sorry, but the lead lawyer is quoted for saying: ...some of the positions are "just sick and wrong" and that "You'd have to be a friggin' yoga master, to be able to do what's on page 85!" and all I can do is laugh!

Well, needless to say the group lost but this still cracks me up...what are you people doing?

1 comment:

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money