Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Friday and this one...

is a Ladies Lunch day. Yup, once a month a group of us drop everything and get together to just natter at a random local restaurant. They hate us, we take our time to order, eat and leave...they definitely hate us.

This one snuck up on me. Usually I schedule my writing so I'm at a good stopping point but that didn't happen this time. I'm right in the middle of Alaska [loving where the plots going] and will have a difficult time stepping away...but I will and I'll enjoy it!

On a sad note, a fly got in the house this morning and I gave him the spray. Now he's dying a violent and prolonged death on the windowledge...oh man, the guilt is immense.

1 comment:

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money