Here are 13 things I've never done before that I did in the past 3 months.
1. Bought a painting through eBay - I love it.
2. Made corn chowder and it was good [gasp!].
3. Spent the better part of a two weeks on a hunt for the best hot chocolate I could find.
4. Had blini's [including salmon and cavier - I never eat anything from the sea, but it would have been rude to decline - blech!] and Kir Royal [nice :-)].
5. Started to learn German.
6. Bought boy's socks because they were nicer than the women's.
7. Drove 80mph past a police car [with police in it] and didn't get a ticket!
8. Subscribed to a serial graphic novel.
9. Figured out RSS and am now addicted to Bloglines.
10. Organized a surprise party and it stayed a surprise - it's this Friday so while this is still true now, it may not be then.
11. Gave an older man I didn't know a hug. He was working so hard and everyone around him was complaining loudly how he wasn't fast enough.
12. Started to watch the Soprano's and love it...only thing is, this is the last season. Thank goodness for DVD's.
13. Ate a box of Girl Scout Thin Mints...oops, I'm sure I've done that before, but since I can't remember I'm counting it!