Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Today is commonly known as Black Friday - when shopping for the holidays kicks off in earnest. Maybe because I used to be in retail, but this day holds no appeal to me. So, I typed "black" and another word into Google, and these are the things that interested me!

Black Diamond - I think this gem is stunning.


Black Sargent - John Singer Sargent is one of my favorite artists and this is one of my favorite paintings.


Black Sand - I've been to this particular beach on Maui and found it very unique.


Black - the first image when the word black is typed in, gave me the heeby geebies. It's actually a promo for a site called "watching paint dry".




















Now, if you are looking to shop, Gizmodo has done all the hard work. They have a great Black Friday list to help make your shopping easier.

No comments: