Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Book and eBook status

I know, I have been missing in action, but I have a very good excuse ...

At the end of 2012 I ended up with 9 books back in my lap and have been diligently working through the stack to put them out on my own.  It's been great fun, but the writing new stories has taken a back seat which sucks.  So, a little way more than halfway through the stack, I'm finally feeling good about my progress and thought I'd share with you what books are back out ... they are:

The contemporary military erotic romance + spanking and exhibitionism, Finding Home.

Then there's the Mythological Messes Redux series which I released monthly.

Hephaestus Lays Down the Law
Together Again?
Double Punch
Cyra's Cyclopes
Tied Up For Love

And to make all you mythological erotic romance lovers out there smile, a new story called Second Chances, is out in the anthology Mythological Messes Redux: Sex, Love and Immortality and is the only place you'll find it!  This anthology came out first as a paperback for AAD [Authors After Dark] convention in Savannah first and then, once I got my breath back, I released the paperback and ebook.

Finally, Giddy Up, the third book in the Branded series will be out on September 17th ... this Tuesday.  To celebrate a new story coming out, I have the book at $0.99 if preordered.

I've also made Pleasured in New York City and The Keeper FREE at All Romance ... still trying to get them listed as $0.00 through Amazon.

There you go, lots and lots of exciting stuff is happening and I'll try to be more present ... pinky swear!





 

No comments: