Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've been tagged!

Yup, returned from a break and found my backside had a tag on it...thank you Miss. Sherrill!

So let's get to it! 8 random things about me:

1. I start every day with a half pint of chocolate soy milk.

2. I'm terrified of birds.

3. I love to travel, see new places and try new things, but also love sleeping in my own bed.

4. I wear glasses - blind as a bat without them and can't handle anything coming near or touching my eyes so no surgery or contacts.

5. I enjoy foreign films - especially ones from China.

6. I'm happy being lost in a museum.

7. I like white food - potatoe, corn, cheese, twinkies, sugar, etc.

8. At times my granola upbringing comes out, like: I think the Yankees are suffering from a karmic backlash for how they treated the cutie when he was hurt.


Who am I pressing the tag badges on to?

1. Michelle Pillow
2. Ali
3. Dionne Galace [oops, she did it already so go here to read :-)
4. Aurora Black
5. Stella and Audra Price
6. Yvette Hines
7. Melissa Schroeder
8. Brenda Williamson


For those I've tagged, here are the details:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

No comments: