Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Wishlist Book Talk #6

eReaders.

There, I mentioned eReaders as a potential gift, however, that information is out there, everywhere, and it's up to the reader to decide what works best for them.  I, on the other hand, am waiting for the perfect Tablet to come out and they are starting to trickle out now.  The iPad isn't for me because of its size, but there are others that intrigue me, and I will be testing them out [in stores] to see which, if any, fit me best.  For now, here are a few I'm looking at, and already discarding.

Dell Streak
5" Out Now!

Samsung Galaxy Tab [immediate music]
7" Out Now!

Borders Velocity Cruz Tablet
7" Out Now!

Blackberry Playbook
7" and expected to be released early 2011

HP Slate 500 Tablet PC
8.9" Out Now!

All that said, I'm thinking there are going to be some really good prices on eReaders this holiday so know what you want, and keep your eyes peeled.

No comments: