Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Wishlist Book Talk #9

Ooo, it's a few days until Christmas, are you ready with a copy of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore?

There are loads of them, but let me point in the direction of a few I like to read, reread, and send out as gifts.


Being a fan of creative paper construction, I enjoy both Niroot Puttapipatt's [above] and Robert Sabuda's [below].  They are very different and yet both are full of character and delight.  Each turn of the page is a new surprise and builds the excitment that is, especially for kids, the 24th.



And yet another different look at 'Twas the Night Before Christmas is from Will Moses.  I wish he'd do more books because I enjoy them all and love giving them to others.


I don't know about you, but I am so ready for The Night Before Christmas and yes, Christmas!

Just a few more days to go and plenty more books to suggest :-)

No comments: