Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Guilty As Charged!

I'm not someone who is in to lots of self-denial, which means I happily embrace my guilty pleasures and I'm about to indulge myself.

The Hangover passed me by for sometime and I was okay with that.  I heard it was funny, but didn't rush out to find, and then I was cornered.  Actually, I was on an airplane, and thought why not kill a few hours watching it?  Well, I loved it!  It was so wrong and I laughed so hard :-)

This weekend the cutie and I will be seeing The Hangover Part II!  Fingers crossed the release isn't held back because of the tattoo lawsuit pending.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm going to see it this weekend, too.

Tilly Greene said...

Hugs Jane! I'm glad not to be the only one looking forward to this guilty pleasure flick :-) Enjoy!