Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What have I read lately?

I've been reading this month [May], lots of it, and can't say any of it has been anything more than done simply for the joy of being able to read what I want, when I want, and where I want.  Okay, the cutie bought a Kindle, and I tried a few on it and others I added to my cyber TBR shelf for later, but I read* a few because I do that - READ!

Selfish, I know, but I've enjoyed myself which is what reading is all about.  So, what have I bought and what have I read?

  • Grace Under Fire by Jackie Barbosa*
  • A Gentlewoman's Predicament (1) and A Gentlewoman's Ravishment (2) by Portia Da Costa*
  • Pleasing Sir by Delilah Devlin*
  • Long Hard Ride (1) by Lorelie James*
  • The Bosses Pet: The Contract (1) and Office Training Goes Home (2) by Tonya Kinzer*
  • Boy Toys by Brynn Paulin
  • Glorious Enslavement by Anya Richards*
  • Dex's Claim by Mandy M Roth*
  • Club Shadowlands (1), Dark Citadel (2) and Breaking Free (3) by Cherise Sinclair
  • Feral Cravings by Jenika Snow
  • Seducing Jane Porter by Dominique Adair*

Most of these were new to me to read authors [I've read Devlin and Adair before] and I've had varying degrees of enjoyment, either way, it's been a good month to buy ebooks and read!

No comments: