Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Allow me to introduce you to...

...the hero of Tied Up For Love, to be released on April 15.

I just realized that I've told you Marsyas is the latest Ancient Greek mythological figure to be treated to a fresh ending, actually fresh start would be more apt, but then again, that is what the Mythological Messes Redux series is all about, however, I haven't shown you the man himself.

So, without any further ado, let me introduce you to the real ipotane, Marsyas. To the right is a picture from the Getty Collection of a remnant that also happens to be one of my all time favorite pieces of art.

He isn't big, less than 20", and the artist added horns which the real Marsyas didn't have, however, the man is very sexy as sin and I came to that conclusion long before I knew his sad tale.

No comments: