Tuesday, May 04, 2010

My Angel is OUT!

I used to live in England, North Yorkshire in particular, and we always visit the small town we lived in last. It's called Knaresborough and is simply stunning to see and as old as dirt. Why do I say that? It was noted in the Doomsday Book [1086] and I figure that is seriously old.

So, on one of my trips to England, I went to Knaresborough to write for the day and visit some of my favorite haunts. What I came away with was the plot and characters for a story that ended up being developed further the next day when I went to Leeds - a place I went to university and lived.  Just like that, I had My Angel started and unintentionally fit side-by-side with Call Me Lucifer.  There was not much thought needed to call the duet Good, Bad and Kinky because that is exactly what the two stories entail.

My Angel by Tilly Greene
Paranormal Erotic Romance/Bondage
Available through Whiskey Creek Press Torrid

Not everything worth having is easy to obtain.

Ann Miller was murdered as a toddler and ended up in Heaven without ever really living. She’s never questioned what she missed experiencing, not until she earns her Guardian Angel wings. With them fluttering happily around her, she discovers what being in love truly feels like and wants to embrace it fully.

As a drummer for the band of the decade, Tom Baker leads a decadent life that takes a toll on him, and he works hard to take back control of his life. Ann is there to watch over him and the more time she spends with him, the more she wants. Then her luck changes.

Ann is given the chance to live again with the man she loves, but there are conditions. She must wait for him to proclaim his heart first...and there’s a time limit.

Read an Excerpt.

No comments: