Monday, August 14, 2006

The house is on fire!

Not quite but almost. Yup, I haven't been entirely with it lately and almost blew up the house. The cutie loves to bbq, and when we're home he is all over it. Knowing his love of the American staple item, it's not a surprise he has a grill with gadgets...or in this case, a propane starter then it becomes a traditional briquette bbq. Each night as he leaves the office I go out and light it up so it's ready for grilling when he gets home. My mistake was in forgetting to turn the propane off and emptied an entire cylinder on our back patio. All I can say is thank goodness we don't smoke.

Keeping it short, heading outside to turn off the propane!

No comments: