Friday, August 31, 2012

Registration for the Authors After Dark readers con known as #AADSAV is OPEN!

As a writer my job keeps me in a fairly solitary place and conferences get me out, and the ones where READERS are the focus are really exciting.

Why?

Because everyone who attends - whether they write, want to write or not - they're all readers and love to talk books!  And when I say talking, I mean exactly that ... I usually come home from the Authors After Dark Readers Conference without a voice.

So, if you've been to AAD before or not, here's your chance to take a few days and surround yourself with all things books.  This year there's a new track on/for Young Adult books.

The Authors After Dark 2013 con will be held in Savannah, GA and registration is now open.

Looking forward to seeing you there and talking BOOKS!

No comments: