Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Treasured Christmas Book #24

For the last book I thought I'd go traditional and to make it from my favorite paper engineer.

The Night Before Christmas by Robert Sabuda
This is a treasure with the white mice, detailed pop ups, and delightful story line.


It is been a joy to share some of my favorite books, although I'll admit I didn't know I had so many for Christmas.  No, I didn't share them all, there's about half as many again, both pop up and picture.  I have a problem collecting books, specifically by favorite authors and illustrators, but what a problem to have!

Yes, by the time this last book has been shared, I have bought the one that started it all ... The Night Before Christmas by Holly Hobbie!

Have a wonderful Christmas and dream happy thoughts about BOOKS!

No comments: