Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hump Day Reflections!

It's been a rough couple of days and I know exactly who to blame - pirates! So, to turn my attention in a new direction, I found one heck of a sexy hunk who sails around the world and could easily play a gorgeous pirate that I wouldn't mind spending time with, although I'd hate it just as much if he was robbing me blind as well!

Anyway, Errol Flynn, remember him? He was a film star who is best known for playing a swashbuckler type [like Robin Hood] and led a wildly exciting life off screen. The expression "In like Flynn" supposedly comes from his ladies man reputation.

Well, get this, he has a grandson, Luke Flynn, who just so happens to be representing Nautica cologne. Nice! Now that is a pirate I can deal with and remain happy.

No comments: