Friday, May 28, 2010

A bit of random ridiculousness...

How do I know Summer is here even though the calendar hasn't said it is?

Easy.

My shoes by the backdoor say it all.

Slippers on the stool, Doc Martins [never move], new sneakers [still glowing white their so clean], and four pairs of thongs. A girl can never have too many thongs. Light pink, purple, black, and newer black are not the only ones I have, but they are the ones I've worn recently.

Love my thongs.

They aren't flip flops, that is the noise made by those who don't know how to wear these fine foot adornments properly. Since the Fred Flinstone foot event, I Have to admit to this sound randomly escaping from my usually quiet tred, and I am ashamed.

Now, for those who think I never wear proper shoes, theirs a black pair up in the bedroom [in the suitcase not fully unpacked] and, in the spare room a red pair still in the box. Not to worry, I'll put them away, soon.

4 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Haven't worn thongs in years. Not since I broke the toes. Now I wear Crocs, a much more stable platform for all my graceful moves. And yep, I have them in many colors...

Tilly Greene said...

HA! It's the colors, the more they offer, the more I can justify owning. And, because of the blowout potential, I need to replace them often but can't seem to throw them out once damaged.

Cutie doesn't mind because they're cheap, cheap, cheap, but the toe thing, ouch, stick to the crocs and walk safely :-)

Unknown said...

LOL See, now when I think "thongs", shoes and feet are not what come to mind, but I guess that's just me...

Tilly Greene said...

I know, in my mind they are totally separate, and for everyone else - they're not suitable for feet - it's me :-)