Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grammy, BAFTA and Brit Fashion Thoughts

Wow, three events in the space of a few days, and I was totally underwhelmed with them all.  What a pisser.  That said, I thought I'd share a few I liked, although I couldn't find the designers names for them all.  Again, what a pisser.

First up is the Grammy's, known for being outrageous and adventurous.  My favorites at this event were Keri Hilson in Basil Soda [music, grrr] and Naya Rivera.  Fun from head to toy.


At the same time as the Grammy's was the BAFTA's, British Academy of Film and Television, and the mood is elegant.  I liked Julianne Moore in Tom Ford and Thandie Newton in Monique Lhullier.  Color, glorious color, and lush fabrics - yummy!


Last but not least was The BRIT's and the outrageous abounded, but Fearne Cotton in a simple studded dress with red shoes made me smile.  Those shoes said Dorothy from the The Wizard of Oz to me.


I'm ready, bring on the Oscars!

No comments: