Sunday, November 27, 2011

Beverly Rae and the Perfect Gift is a Book

My favorite gift book for children is Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss. I used to read this book to my daughter from when she was very young to well after she was able to read it on her. Not only is the book fun, but we gave it a twist by making it a challenge. Every night she would give me the book and say, “Bet you can’t do it!” I would then try to read the book as fast as possible and see if I stumbled over any of the tongue-twisting text. I did, in fact, get very good and made it through several times without a mistake. Of course, that wasn’t what my daughter was hoping. She loved to laugh whenever I fumbled. Buy a copy for any child and let them laugh, too.

One of my favorite books of mine is Howling for My Baby (Cannon Pack, Book 1), an erotic paranormal romance for those who like sexy along with humor.

Romeo and Juliet never had to worry about being skinned alive!

Sydney Skeller’s father is spitting bullets over her reluctance to join the family business as a shifter hunter. The last thing Daddy needs to know is why—she yearns for a lover who’s man enough for a relationship but animal enough to give her the wild ride of her dreams. After a treadmill mishap lands her in a tangled heap with Jason Cannon, she wonders if she’s finally found her beast, er, man. One session in bed and one bite later, she’s sure. Now if only she can keep her father from mounting Jason’s head on a wall…

Jason is all man on the surface, but wolf shifter down to the bone. He’s more than ready to stop “playing the pack” and find his one true mate, and Sydney of the luscious curves is the woman of his dreams. Finding out that she comes from a family sworn to eradicate his kind isn’t a deal-breaker. But her outrageous plan for him to masquerade as the wolf in hunter’s clothing, right under her father’s very nose, could be asking more than he ever expected to give.

Buy book from Amazon

Find more Beverly Rae books at:

http://www.beverlyrae.com/

Twitter and Member Appreciation

REMEMBER
Commenting and/or asking questions on an author or blogger’s blog for the day will enter you into The Perfect Gift is a Book contest for a one of a kind prize. Unfortunately, this contest is open to US residents only.

4 comments:

Mary Kirkland said...

Howling For My Baby sounds like a book I would really like, thanks for the info.

I used to laugh when reading those dr. seuss books to my daughter because I knew she couldn't tell the first few times I read it and got tongue tied. lol

miztik_rose@yahoo.com

Cathy M said...

The Dr Seuss books were always my boy's favorite stories, and I can't wait to start reading them to the next generation.

Howling For My Baby is such a fun read, Mary.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

DawnsReadingNook said...

I just gave my sister a ton of Dr. Suess books I had put aside now that my kids are older and don't read them. She reads them to my nephew (who is 1) and I get the joy of passing along the books my kids loved to my nephew.

Anne said...

A treadmill mishap? I might have to try that the next time a good looking guy comes by.

acm05atjuno.com