Monday, February 26, 2007

De-li-cious!

The cutie outdid himself yesterday. I love watching the Oscars - okay, mainly for the fashion, rarely make it to the end of the show. Yesterday we went to run errands and hit a new shop in the mall, Dale and Thomas' Popcorn...yum! We brought back three - white chocolate and peanut butter, chocolate and caramel, and caramel - the first is my favorite. Chowing down on it for lunch...I'm sure its nurtrious :-)

So, now that the hoopla is finished, were there any movies I wished I'd seen and hadn't, yes, without a doubt. We seem to live in a dead zone for something that outside the blockbuster realm.

Because of the international feel, I did start to remember some of my old foriegn favorites and some of the smaller flicks. Have you seen any of these:

A Room with a View
Babette's Feast
Cat People [w/Simone Simon]
Gidget
My Beautiful Laundrette
My Left Foot
Red Shoes
Queen Margot
Trainspotting
Triplets of Belville
Just about everything from the Gong Li/Zhang Yimou relationship [Ju Dou, Raise the Red Lantern, The Story of Qui Ju - the latter is an absolute must see]

No comments: