Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, Selena Illyria just tagged me, but she sent me hot chocolate so no complaints from me :-)

The rules:

Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don’t forget to post the rules!

1. It was sunny today although I stayed inside and worked.

2. Because the sun was out, the thongs were on my feet.

3. I'm wearing a t-shirt, shorts and a big sweatshirt.

4. It's actually about 60 degrees outside, cold but the sun is out.

5. The cutie is away tonight,

6. So I'll be sleeping with the t-shirt he wore to mow the yard last week.

7. This tricks my mind into thinking he's there with me.

I can't think of who to tag right now so all my victims are free to go about their merry little way.

No comments: