Monday, July 12, 2010

Naughty Thought for Monday



If you were shopping for a magazine by cover, which would you buy?

Who she is, is obvious, and he is an Spanish model turned actor Andres Velencosa. By the way, have you noticed that Angelina's Vanity Fair cover trend.  Hopefully her contract doesn't require the face/hair focus thing and it's just the magazine brass focusing on what they think will sell more magazines - her lips - because they weren't paying attention to her breasts.

Personally, the headline "Sex and the Saudis" to the right that grabbed my attention, it's seriously hot right now, and I'm all about red!

2 comments:

practimom said...

Yeah, Andres most definitely gets my vote. Super hot vs super big lips...no contest. Dayum he is yummy!

Tilly Greene said...

Yup, totally hot, and I even checked out his movie credits - nothing really there, but I'll be watching out for a flick with him!

You know what the true pisser is, I like Vanity Fair, great articles in a broad range of topics, but the US version never gets anyone seriously sexy on the cover.