Tuesday, February 24, 2009

eBook and Book Talk!



This Book and eBook Talk looks at Pluto's Offering by Selena Illyria and is the third installment of the other stories that are with mine [Hephaestus Lays Down the Law] in paperback:

Love's Immortal Pantheon
Published by Tease Publishing
isbn: 978-1607670254
$12.99

Paperback is now available on Amazon.


Iriana is thrust into the future where she is branded as a witch and offered up as a sacrifice to the Roman, God, Pluto. She doesn’t expect to lust after him.

Pluto leads a lonely existence. When Iriana comes into his world his life changes. He finds himself wanting to experience the outside world he shunned and try new things. The only problem, he knows he must send her back to her own time.

Is he be willing to say good-bye to the woman that has touched his heart?


Excerpt

Pluto tried to ignore the way his body was reacting to his latest sacrifice or captive as he preferred to call them. His heart was hammering against his chest, he felt light headed, his balls ached and his cock was pressing against his breeches demanding its freedom. He absently adjusted himself as he walked toward his palace. He almost stumbled twice when his thoughts drifted back to the sacrifice.

She is lovely, her lips are quite tempting and despite her soaked appearance she is attractive. I just wish I could get her out of her clothes. He came to a sudden stop and cursed at himself. I am not going to sleep with her. She is obviously not of this time. I will send her back and wait for them to send me someone else. Someone who actually wants to be here. He continued walking. Keeping his senses open just in case she needed help walking over the rocky shore. A soft squeak caused him to turn around and find her on her butt, knees together, shins apart. Starting back to help her, he stopped when she pushed herself up and got to her feet, reaching behind to dust her bottom off.

She made her way carefully over the stones until she reached him. “So let me get this straight, you are Pluto, Roman God of the dead?”

“That is what I said.”

She blinked. “And this is all real?”

“Yes.”

“Uh huh, do you have another name? You know maybe Hades?”

“That is my cousin.”

“Okay, so no other name. Can I call you P? Pluto reminds me of the dog, you know from . . .”

He held up a hand, “I understand, yes, you can call me P as you put it.”

Trying to hold back a chuckle, he turned and began walking. He could feel her behind him, carefully picking her way over the rocky terrain. Stopping again he turned, “Do you want me to help you?”

“Nope, nope, I got it P. I don’t mean to be rude but did your parents hate you?”
“Excuse me?”

“Did they hate you? I mean come on; you’ve got a planet named after you that was demoted and a dog from a cartoon. I can’t take you seriously with a name like Pluto.” She looked up at him and he couldn’t hold back the laugh. He laughed long and loud. The sound echoed off the walls and ceiling of the cavern back to him. When he finally stopped, he was wiping away tears. When his vision cleared he found her standing before him, her lips twitching as if she was trying to resist smiling.

“My parents did not hate me, perhaps they are disappointed with me but they don’t hate me. Come, I’m sure you’re hungry and need a change of clothes.” He nodded his head toward the palace and began to move.

“You really need to look into paving, walking this shore or whatever the hell it is, is a bitch.”

He chuckled in response. Pluto was quite thankful that she wasn’t peering closer at the stones she would have found she was walking on skulls and bones mixed in with rock. When they finally reached the steps of the palace she looked tired. He felt bad for her so without asking, he stooped down and scooped her up in his arms. “Hey, put me down, I can walk thank you very much.”

“Yes, but you shouldn’t have to. You made it this far, let me carry you. You must be tired.”

She didn’t look at him when she muttered, “I have legs and I know how to use them.”

“Yes, but you’re tired. Let me carry you. Please, it’s the least I can do.”

Iriana finally turned her head to look at him, weariness in her eyes, “You’re going to eat me aren’t you?”

His cock twitched in response. “Not unless you want me to.”

© 2008-2009 Copyright Selena Illyria, All Rights Reserved


eBook buy link at All Romance eBooks

Selena Illyria website, Facebook and MySpace

No comments: