Thursday, October 04, 2012

Thirsty Thursday is showcasing #AReCooks @Cat_Johnson Buckin' Bourbon to go with her Orgasmic Cheesecake!

Hello, all and thank you for stopping by Thirsty Thursday, which Tilly was kind enough to invite me to join in today!

We’re celebrating the new cookbook being put out by All Romance eBooks called Passionate Cooks. It’s a collection of the favorite recipes from romance authors. My contribution is the Orgasmic Cheesecake and what is more perfect with dessert after a nice meal than an after dinner drink, or perhaps coffee with a bit of a “kick”.

I developed, through arduous trial and error and tastings, some bourbon recipes to celebrate my cowboy series. In my newest release, Flanked (Studs in Spurs, Book 5) I have my professional bull rider Garret James drinking bourbon and cola. But being a former bartender, I couldn’t resist coming up with something a bit more creative to do with that bourbon. Below is one of the recipes I came up with. It’s tasty, strong and oh so good to warm you and your cowboy up on a cold autumn night along with a slice of that cheesecake and a nice roaring fire perhaps…

Enjoy!

Cat Johnson
www.CatJohnson.net

 
CAT’S BUCKIN’ BOURBON
1 part Bourbon
1 part Kahlua® Coffee Liqueur
Serve over ice
Variation: Add hot coffee and cream for coffee with a kick


Pick up your FREE copy of Passionate Cooks for Cat Johnson's Orgasmic Cheesecake recipe, but first grab the button below and claim to the world:

No comments: