Sunday, March 11, 2007

What a week!

Unfortunately life has thrown the cutie and I not one but two serious curve balls at the same time, and we're trying to work with them both at once. What this meant for me was not one word was written last week. Nothing.

This was a first because, no matter what is happening around me, I'm usually able to carve out some time to spend on the current WIP, but not one word was typed. This week I'll figure out how to work around the two large lumps of disarray that has settled around us and make some progress on "My Angel".

2 comments:

Missy Sue said...

I definitely know how that feels. Sometimes it's my own fault, I have to get over this writer's block thing!

Tilly Greene said...

You are so right - we can get over it. This week I've opened My Angel every day and written something, so far it's all stayed but with everything else going on...the word count is just not there. Besides, all my worry is taken up elsewhere so it is what it is and at some point it will change.