Monday, July 30, 2007

Gone the other way!

This is a brief interruption to the regularly scheduled "hot thoughts" - will return to the regular program soon - until then, play nice :-)

Our first house was couple doors to the right.

Behind us was a partially dismantled castle, and during the summer months they shot off its cannon...it would scare you crapless if you weren't ready for it. Yup, our garden backed onto the dry moat and a certain someone rarely mowed, not horribly neighborly Mrs.'s, hmph!

2 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

Looks like a very peaceful place. :)

Rebecca said...

Wow, that would be awesome to have a castle in my backyard to play in... I mean when I was a kid... Ok, so I'd still have fun with it today. Unless they shot that cannon at unsuspecting curious lookyloos :-0

I stopped by to let you know I posted the results of last weeks TT13 the Food Edition. It's up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/ if you want to take a look :P