Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Funny!

I had a flat tire on I-75 yesterday, so I pulled over, got out of the car and opened my trunk.

I took out my cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They look so lifelike you wouldn't believe it!

Just as I had hoped, cars started slowing down looking at the men which made it much safer for me to work on the side of the road!

People honked and waved, and it wasn't long before one of Florida 's Finest pulled up behind me.

He wanted to know what the heck I was doing, so I calmly explained that I was changing my flat. He told me he could see that, but demanded to know what the heck my cardboard men were doing standing at the rear of my car.

I couldn't believe he didn't know....SO I told him....

Well DUH....I explained to the angry trooper....



They're my Emergency Flashers!!!!

I GO TO COURT IN JULY!!!

Tee he he, S did it again - knee slapping good fun!  Thanks darlin'!

No comments: