Saturday, October 02, 2010

Who have I spent the past 2 weeks with - every day?

PhotobucketPlease meet Tashi, my mom's overweight kitty, and she thinks she's a seal - a sweet pudgy seal looking for shell fish to break open on her tummy.  Each day she spends a great deal of time on her back, paws up, and belly exposed, but don't go in for the tickle or you may lose a hand.

Don't get me wrong, she can be lovely, especially when she goes to her toy basket and choses the one that suits her at that given time.

One thing she does that I feel horrible laughing at, mainly because I can tell she doesn't enjoy being the but of the joke, is when she walks and suddenly decides to fall down and roll onto her back - I always think I should get her a "I've fallen and can't get up" device.

Anyway, Tashi has been my constant companion while visiting to the left of us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, Cute!

Tilly Greene said...

Yup, she's a cutie, and totally dangerous! One of these days I'll catch her walking the cat walk - it's a rather unique stride :-)