Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Is this the year I buy a signed poster of 'Girls Night Out' by Will Moses?

I already own a copy of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" which Washington Irving wrote and Moses illustrated and I love it!  In fact, I'll read and enjoy it again later today, after sunset - should make it even more spooky.  Moses' Sleepy Hollow led me to purchase his "The Night Before Christmas" and "Silent Night".  There's something about his style, folk art, that suits the stories he's chosen to illustrate, but also his standalone pieces - hence wanting 'Girls Night Out'.

Who knows, maybe after indulging in the one for you [trick or treaters] and one for me style of handing out candy, I'll press that buy button on a Chocolate high.

'Girls Night Out' is good fun!

No comments: